Marketing isn’t one size fits all – but if you’re looking for a custom solution, I’ve got you covered!

Most of my clients businesses have different goals and needs. But finding the right online marketing tools doesn’t have to be hard!

All you need to do is send me some details and tell me about what your looking for. Then I’ll build you an effective solution so your company can crush it online!

WordPress Web Design

Managed Hosting

Google Advertising

Search Engine Optimization

Starter Packages

Golden Wind



No monthly cost

Custom 8 page website

Style guide, sitemap, and wireframes

Google analytics and search console activation

300 words and 3 stock photos per page

Backlink building and blog post creation

(Great for starting up)




$805 monthly

Includes Golden Wind

(20 pages)

Managed hosting + 5 hour retainer

SSL, CDN, & domain privacy

Keyword optimized title tags per page

GDPR consent banners

Local business listings & citation building

Google search call only campaign

(Great for growth)




$2075 monthly

Includes Crazy Diamond

(unlimited pages)

Managed hosting + 10 hour retainer

600 words and 6 stock photos per page

Fully managed SEO campaign

Fully managed PPC lead generation campaign

(Great for excelling)


A: It generally takes about 3-5 weeks from your start date. The timeline can shrink or expand depending on the size of the project.

A: A website’s cost depends. The complexity of your project will determine the cost! I have some common starter packages that you can reference, Contact Me to get your project priced out!

A: Yes and yes! You can opt for a monthly retainer through managed hosting, or you can pay for my services hourly. Also my YouTube channel has resources to help you manage your own website!

A: I do for web design work! For that 60% of the total job should be paid before any work begins. The remaining 40% will be paid before the projects completion!

For any advertising, SEO, and hosting services, the entire balance must be paid in advance